I have project 'A' set up for my Scrum Team. We are one of many Scrum Teams within a Portfolio structure. Our Epics are created from the Portfolio Board - project 'B' - and my epics have the Team Assigned set to my Scrum Team name so as to differentiate/filter them from other Scrum Team's epics on the Portfolio board.Is there a way that I can see the project 'B' epics for my team on my project 'A' roadmap or can I understandably only see those epics created under my own project 'B' on my roadmap?
Thanks in advance!
Hi @David Anderson
In a project roadmap you can only see issues from that project. If you're on the Premium plan then you get access to Advanced Roadmaps - a different product (formerly Portfolio but now integrated into Jira Premium) which will allow you to arrange multiple projects/boards/filters in one view. It's pretty good, but at an added cost. There is a bit more info here
I thought that would be the case. Thanks for the answer and the tip on the Advanced Roadmap - much appreciated.
You're welcome
Hi
Do you know of a good marketplace app that will allow the same ? we are not the premium plan
Thanks
Daffy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.