When I try to migrate a cloud instance to another, I export the zip file with xml files and follow all the steps that this documentation says
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/how-to-import-only-part-of-a-jira-export-into-jira-cloud-859461966.html
I import the first part (active objects and entities) ok, but when I try to do the same with the attachments and other media zip file this is the error message I get:
Import error
There was an error importing file data.zip. Following issues were reported:
How can I fix this?
Hi @Sofia Grunspan,
For some reason, the import is still looking for entities.xml file in the ZIP file. Can I know if you followed the steps correctly?
If yes, then you might want to reach out to Atlassian support to assist with the import.
Thanks,Moga
My mistake was I was clicking "Import Data" instead "Import Media" When I wanted to import that part of the ZIP file with attachments and logos. Thanks for the answer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.