Hi,
A little more background:
For my current project I want to be able to change my link type through an automation.
I've set up an automation to give the blocked by tickets in the blocked relation an impediment flag. The problem I ran into is that when several tickets are blocking I don't want the flag removed when one of the blocking tickets is set to done. I only want that to happen when all blocking tickets are closed. I know I can trigger an automation when no link types of a certain kind (blocks in this case) are remaining.
However to make it harder, we want to keep the status so we can look it up at a later date and preferably not through a label. So what I did was create a new Link Type: was blocked and was blocking. When a ticket a blocking ticket is closed, I want the link type for that ticket to change to: was blocking. But I can't seem to get it to work.
Does anybody know how I can set a link type (was blocking) for a ticket?