We need to use reduced set of priorities for a project (out of 5, need to use 3 - High, Medium, Low). How to configure it?
Hi @Vinay Sharma
Currently, there is no option of a Priority Scheme in Jira Cloud. You have to get the things to work in the Global Priority scheme itself.
There are multiple community questions already related to this, Please find the link below..
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/JIRA-Cloud-alternate-for-creating-a-Priority-Scheme/qaq-p/682954
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-can-I-access-to-the-create-Priority-Scheme/qaq-p/800016
And I would like to point out there are no workarounds too..
Thanks,Pramodh
I concur with what @Pramodh M said. However there's a bug on Atlassian that I believe actually does this but it's still global. depending on how you're configured the order of the priorities you can limit the visibility by replicating the bug.
Alternatively, I will suggest you simply use Automation, if a priority value that is set on a specific project is not needed, the Automation clears the field or changes to a default priority value. That to me, is a viable workaround.
Good thought @Prince Nyeche - ELFAPP :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.