Hi everyone,
With my account, I have the following two problems:
- When entering a comment and trying to mention a user by using the @-sign, JIRA doesn't provide to me any list of users for selection
- The same happens when I wish to share an issue and try to enter a name: JIRA doesn't provide to me any list users for selection
However, everything works fine when assigning an issue to someone.
Other colleagues working on the same projects don't report any similar issues. They are able to share issues and to mention other users in comments. I had been able to some time ago. But somehow things changed and I have no idea why this change happened.
The behaviour is reproducable in the following environments
- Corporate Windows notebook, both corporate LAN and corporate VPN, Chrome browser
- Private Windows notebook, home WLAN, Firefox browser
- Mobile Android device using 4G mobile data connection, Chrome browser
Appears like it's not a corporate firewall problem ...
I didn't find any JIRA setting - neither project nor personal - appearing like solving this issue.
Does anyone of you have any further suggestions?
Thank you in advance & Kind regards
Ralf