Dear Atlassian Community,
I have a big problem I don't know why it's happening and it's wasting time for me and my teamwhich is :
this happens many times, I don't know what to do because of this issue.
Hi Mostafa - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Can you share exactly what you where doing or trying to do when you go the error?
trying to open the issue that's all, btw it also happens with many people, sometimes when you use a VPN it works fine, and sometimes not. but that's not a right solution
are you sure the issue exists. might have been deleted. can you create a JQL that would show the issue and verify that it exists?
Are you sure the user has permissions to the issue? Check the Permission Scheme attached to the project to see if they have the Browse Projects permission.
Also, check to see if there is any issue level security attached to the issue.
@Mostafa Mohamed
Where are you getting the link for the issue? Are you already in JIRA and trying to open an issue listed on a board or in the output of a search? Or are you trying to use a link in an email?
The message says to retry in a few minutes. Do retries ever work?
I'm already a member of JIRA and trying to open an assigned to me issue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.