Hi Folks -
So I have Jira installed on Azure using the Marketplace script built by Atlassian. All good so far. The problem is that the install defaulted to a particular subnet CIDR (10.0.0.0/16) and I need to move the entire install to a different subnet (say 10.5.0.0/16) because other things need that range and I can't "peer" the subnets in Azure when its occupied like that. I have the same problem with Confluence and BitBucket... they all assume 10.0.0.0/16 to install into and set up a dozen servers and interfaces. Hopefully someone can A) tell me how to do a "global change" for the Atlassian installs to get them to sit on the right subnets,
suggest how to add an additional gateway to bridge/route between subnets, or C) how to update the Atlassian marketplace install script so that I can redeploy everything in the right place. It really seems dumb not to be able to pick a subnet to deploy into at the start of the script.
Thanks in advance