I am facing a strange issue. When I try mark a Sprint complete (that has some incomplete tasks, which should spill over to next Sprint), I get a message that the Sprint cannot be marked complete because two Stories (the story key is also displayed) have incomplete sub-tasks. The strange thing is that both these stories do not even belong to this Sprint and have been marked with the upcoming sprint.

Another Strange thing:
- When I search for issues with query "Sprint in openSprints()", I see these only the subtasks related to the two culprit issues there, with the Sprint column clearly showing the next Sprint ID. The parent story doesn't appear here.
- When I search for issues with query "Sprint in futureSprints()", only the two parent stories show up there, not the subtasks beneath them.
The two parent Stories and the sub-tasks with in them are in "TO DO" state, and the Sprint field for them show the Next Sprint, the sub-tasks inherit the field value from their parent. We use the "next-gen" JIRA and use the standard workflow.