I'm trying to make one of my Confluence spaces public, but it has been impossible to activate the Anonymous Access because there is no Anonymous Access section in the Global Permissions menu.I've tried to follow all the guides and support documents I found, but all of them take me to the same place where there is not the section that should be there.Can anyone help me? Thank!
These are some of the things I tried:
Hi @Ferran Ollé
from your screenshot and linked docs it seems like you are into space permissions area and not into global permissions -> please have a look at this support article about managing global permissions.
Comparing your settings with the settings an admin can normally do in global settings there are some differences. Are you an admin or an space admin?
If you don't have system admin rights - please contact your admin to help you getting anonymous access.
Feel free to ask for more help!
Deleted answer
Hi Fabienne, thanks for your fast response.I attach a bigger screenshot in order to show you that I'm in the Confluence's Global permissions.I'm Admin for the entire Confluence/Jira cloud instace ( ORG & SITE ADMIN).
I don't understand because it show be shown there "Anonymous" option...
I have same issue. Any resolution for this? or do I have to create the anonymous group?
I have the same issue as @Ferran Ollé . I am org and site admin. Resolution or help would be greatly appreciated!
@Fabienne Gerhard
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.