Hi,
I'm trying to attach files to a project report, however, when I try to upload the file the system consistently tells me that the upload has failed, is there a size limit for attaching documents this way?
Thanks
Jon
Hi @Jon Bates,
The default attachment file size limit for Jira Cloud is 1GB per file. The attachment in this context is the Jira issue attachment.
I hope that this helps.
Thanks,Moga
Thanks for this, the attachment is only 23 KB so should be well under the limit?
Cheers
It should be okay.
If you would like to check the Attachment setting, you can navigate to the Attachment page as per Configure file attachments. You will need to have Admin access to view this information.
For the upload, you can check the browser network tab under the developer tools. This will give you some sort of troubleshooting information from the client side. At least, you can see what is going wrong with the upload.
Thanks.
Hi
Thanks for this, I'll check and see what it's set at.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.