At https://bsscommerce.com/confluence/ we have a directory / confluence with a Knowledge Base. But this site was made with WordPress (and therefore the directory is also WP).In the WP plugins directory there is a plugin called "Enterprise Knowledge Base Software" that makes a single reference to our Confluence: "Compare it to Zendesk, Helpjuice, Confluence and others".So I ask: is the BSSCommerce site just a well-known Knowledge Base service name or does Confluence offer an API for any site to incorporate the content of the "Confluence" Knowledge Base/
Not exactly clear what you are asking, but you could create a knowledge base for your customers using Confluence, and then direct them to that URL. Unfortunately, Cloud does not yet support custom domains, so not as slick as simply creating a subdomain. Server would be a better option for that (but hurry as they are not selling any more licenses past Feb 2nd).
Thanks for your response.I found content related to this issue right here in the community. There are several links and one of them is this one: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Does-Confluence-Server-Supports-API-Token/qaq-p/1419675And the other is this: https://developer.atlassian.com/server/confluence/confluence-rest-api-examples/I believe that what I want can be achieved via API.I will deepen my research in this direction
Here is another clue on the issue:https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-to-embed-Confluence-pages-in-other-websites/qaq-p/951511
Well you can always export as HTML manually,
There is also a commercial plugin for publishing to WP. scroll-wp-publisher . I have not used this plugin (as I hate WP), but I have used other plugins from this vendor.
They also have this plugin that may do exactly what you want: scroll-viewport-for-confluence
Yes, Confluence has an API that lets you add its information to a CMS like WordPress, Joomla, or Drupal. With the API, you can easily add Confluence's content to your CMS of choice and improve the way your website works. Check Confluence's documentation for more information on how to add material using their API.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.