Dear community,
please help to find right way how to do it.
Usercase:
I need a new button (web item, in opsbar-operations).

When I will push it, new dialog or jira screen will be shown. In this dialog I need to place multiple checkboxes or list with multiple choices to choose type of tasks to create.
When I will push submit button, new tasks of selected types will be created based on data from dialog and fields values of actual issue.
I know how to use scriptrunner(groovy scripts) and jira automation add-ons, write simple java/javascript code, but can't write full add-on.
Simplest but terrible way is to create new transition for each status that goes to the same status and assign there screen with 1 custom field (list with multiple choices). Then create in "automation for Jira" listener of this field change and create issues based on field value. But this way looks not the rightest.
"Automation for jira" allow to create new web-items if manual trigger is selected, but it cannot trigger dialog or jira screen.
Scriptrunner can create web items with dialog, but I dont know exactly how to make that dialog so that it will start scriptrunner script or trigger automation for jira rule.
Please help in which way should I dig
Regards,
Alexander