Let me start off by saying, I reached out to Atlas CRM and they told me to contact Atlassian support. Also, I am still currently running the Free version, as I am still testing to see if these products will do what I need them to do. So no support from Atlassian at the moment.
In Atlas CRM, when I go into a company I created, I go to Create Issue and a screen pops up (I will insert a Picture if I can). This screen has info I do not need, and I also need to figure out how to make my own custom fields. I clicked around on everything, and did some research online, but I came back with nothing for the cloud version. I found where the fields are but, I cannot figure out how to create new ones, or figure out if it is the correct settings I need to change as there is way more items on that screen than on my Create issue screen.
