I'm trying to keep Confluence alive in a company that now favors SharePoint. Did a full .zip dump of our team's Confluence space just before IT took our internal Confluence server offline forever. Now, when I try to import it in a newly created Confluence account, hosted by Atlassian, I find our company was using an older version that can't be imported. The 7.x (current) instance will not import older (5.3 or earlier) dumps. The solution is apparently a somewhat awkward: “install v5.3, load the dump file, do an upgrade to 7.x, make a dump of THAT Confluence space and now it can be imported into the Atlassian-hosted v7.x Confluence”. Of course, we are a Mac shop, so I had to find a Windows PC to install v5.3 on, and secured a 30-day trial license. Don’t want to pay just to do a simple format conversion. Guess what? The trial version does not have the ability to import a Confluence space. Atlassian – you are making this simple “import of a space to keep Confluence alive for our team” take so many steps it’s not worth fighting with! Yes, I could *buy* a license just to do the format conversion. We love Confluence, but this cumbersome process is leading me to say (sadly) maybe we’ll just stick with SharePoint. Yuck. Anyone have another suggestion?