Kind of problem with the admin credentials to my JIRA account... Please advise me what to do.
I have a JIRA team (free account) and 6 projects in it.
Last time I worked with it somewhere in 2019.
This January I tried to start a new project or delete one of the old.
But I realised that cannot do it:
1. When trying to create a new Classic project, I get "You don't have permission to create a classic project.Your Jira admin can create one for you."
2. When tryiing to delete an old project, I get "Something went wrong. We couldn't move the XXXXXX project to trash. Try again"
3. I have a 3-dot menu (to configure or delete) only to the right of the 1st project from the list of 6.
4. In Jira settings i see: "You do not have access to Jira settings or Atlassian admin, contact your jira admin to grant you access."