Hello,I'm testing out the API for Profields (documented here) and I'm getting 404 errors.
An example API call returning 404: https://ourcompany.atlassian.net/rest/profields/api/2.0/fields
Is this expected since I'm using the Cloud version of Jira/Profields ? Do I need a specific version of Profields (Server, Datacenter?) to be able to use the API ?Thank you.
Hi @Francis Ducharme ,
I'm Federico Baronti from DEISER's Customer Support.
Unfortunately, that REST API documentation applies only to Profields Data Center/ Sever, our Profields Cloud REST API is not public.
However, we are working on a Profields Cloud overhauling that will be available in the upcoming months and as soon as this is released, the REST API will also be public in order for you to use as expeted.
Hope this answers your question.
Thanks and all the best, Fede.
thanks @Fede Baronti -Deiser- So there is no way for us right now, using the cloud version, to automate in any way the assigning of layouts to newly created projects and filling up field values ?
@Francis Ducharme ,
Unfortunately, no. There is no way to do that, yet.
Sorry for the inconvenience. As soon as we release Profields Cloud 2.0 this will be possible. I'll keep this post in mind in order to let you know when this is available so you can try it out.
Cheers!
Hi @Fede Baronti -Deiser- , how are the plans going on this area?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.