I would like to know the command to see items with a story point of 0 in an advanced problem search.
Hi @박제경
For Empty Field
"Story Points[Number]" = EMPTY
For Story Point with 0
"Story Points[Number]" = 0
Thanks,Pramodh
Can you use it exactly as you say it? How do you transform it? I tried using that condition, but items with story points are also searched. I don't know how to use it.
Yes, for me it showed correct results :-)
Can you please attach the screenshot of the result and are you trying to search in a specific project or all projects.
In an issue where the issue type is story, the person in charge is me, and I want to see only stories with a story point value of 0.I don't know how to enter it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.