Hi!
I'm looking for a permission to limit the access to the reports or a specific report in Jira cloud (e.g. the Burndown Chart, Sprint Report, etc.).
Is there a chance to give this permission such as fine-grained?
Thanks for your help.
Patrick
No, the visibility options are for issues, there's nothing stopping people using a report.
There's not a lot of point - if they can see the issues, they can work out the report from that anyway. And if you take the reporting away and they try to get something a report would tell them, you'll find they often get it wrong and then act on bad information. It's far better to let them have an accurate report.
Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Thanks for your fast answer.
Yeah - I see it for the default reports. I've the requirement to restrict the read access to xray testing reports.
I thought if there is a chance to permit default reports then is implicitly my original question solved :-)
But I see, unfortunately, this isn't possible.
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.