I have created a new classic software project. When I go to create a new board, I am selecting 'Board from an existing project', but when I go to select the project, the project does not show in the dropdown and does not populate if I search for it.
Hello @Scott Bantel
Does the Project show when you go to the Projects screen?
Have you tried refreshing your browser tab/window?
Have you tried logging out and back in?
Hi @Trudy Claspill ! It does. A colleague of mine just located the issue. Apparently, even though a created the project, in order for the project to show up on the 'create a new board' list, I had to add myself in the project settings under the 'People' tab. Now that I have added myself, the project shows up.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.