Hi Team,
Can i get help on below snip? Why is this suddenly happening? any idea?
Hello @Anuradha Yadav
Can you check if you have a scriptrunner listener that change the value of your field.
where do i check that? please help
Hi Anuradha,
I can confirm that you can check Script Listiners inside of your instance at the URL of <JiraCloudBaseURL>/plugins/servlet/ac/com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner/script-events-admin?s=com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner__script-events-admin
As Mohamed has mentioned it is likely that a script here is configured to change the summary on the issue and this is what is causing the behaviour which you are seeing.
Regards,
Kristian
You can follow the step here :
https://scriptrunner-docs.connect.adaptavist.com/jiracloud/script-listeners.html#_edit_a_script_listener
Hi Anurdhava,
Thank you for your response.
This indicates the field is a Single Select List field.
From the field, I can confirm it does not have an option configured called None so you cannot configure this to have a value of None unless you
However, if you want to clear the field so it has no value set then you can do this by setting the field value to null In your script to Null.
I can confirm we have an example script located here which shows how to clear values of different field types when cloning an issue and this script can be used as a reference guide to show how you can clear the field value for your Single Select List field named Group.
I hope this information helps.
Hi @Kristian Walker _Adaptavist_ ,
I see below options..
MIF
DNP
GS
None
So where to check why its not changing to None option.
also default value is set as none as i see below:
Hi Andurdaham,
The None option was to shown in your last screenshot.
In order to set the value, you will need to use the syntax similar to shown in the example located here which can be run on the script console to show how to set an option value in a select list field.
You will be able to take the rest call here and use this as a reference guide to make a rest call in your script code to set the value of your field to none.
Please note that the examples I have provided have been tested and show how to set a field value and you will be able to use these to help refactor your script.
Please, note I can refactor your script for you and the examples I have given show how to achieve your requirement, so you will need to take these and use these to help debug and refactor your script to achieve your requirements.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.