Hello Atlassian community!
I'm fairly new to Jira and I am trying to maximize it to get some quality reports going for my team. Basically, we're a support team who tends to resolve issues fairly quickly at a small company, and we'd like to show a nice visual report of that to the rest of the company once a week. For the visuals I was thinking the Custom Charts add on.
Now, I have SOME coding experience, but Jira seems to be a different beast, one I have zero experience with. Basically, my query would be for total issues created and solved within the previous week's timeframe. Now, that's easy enough with the date picker function, but I want issues resolved to exclude an issue started the week before and finished this one.
Without having used Custom Charts I believe that this can map it nicely on a pie chart for a week AND for a separate query for the quarter/year for previous years' comparisons. I'd like to try the trial, I was just wondering if you guys know if Jira actually gives you a month to consider it or if you buy a year and the first month's free kinda trial?
Thanks for reading!