Hello, I am the PM of a Startup that has 5 products and 3 platforms that are divided into multiple large sections, all focused on digital signage and communications in different companies. To handle all these things we created several projects in Jira, but I am not satisfied because everything is handled as if each part of the product was a different project. This makes me have to be moving from one project to another, when the product is the same.
For example: we have a product called "Messaging" that has:
- A web platform from where the sending of messages is managed
- An application for: Windows PC, Linux and Mac; Smartphones Adroid and IoS
At Jira we create a project for each of its divisions (6 projects for the same product). But I don't think it is a good practice because it is coming and going when together it is a product that has many interrelated stories.
Is there a better way to handle this situation?