Hello All,
We are one of those unfortunate people who has paid for a 100 licence but still having to use the 10 user free version of the software, as support is struggling to help us to upgrade our free setup to the paid version.
We specified that this is how it should be done before we made the purchase and we were assured that it is how it has been setup but upon purchase we find out that is not how it was setup and they are not able to support us on it either.
My questions are as follows:
1. I got access to both the free site and the new purchased site. I am able to see them both from the same cloud setup but I can't seem to be able to link them. Is this possible?
2. If the above is not possible, could I just create a new site and migrate all the user stories, projects and epics from the free version to this new create site? How easy is this?
Has anybody got any experience with this? Have you got any suggestions on what we could do? Please help if you do as I am getting an absolute ear ache from all the people fed up with waiting and Atlassian is not helping. Ticket was raised and they are sitting on it for a week or so now.
Thanks a million in advance if you could help.
MT