I added a "Single User" to the default notification scheme for Issue Created but that user is not receiving email. If I use the Notification Helper on the edit notification page it gives a message indicating that the user " does not receive notifications for the 'Issue Created' event". Why is this?
HI @terry_soles , does this user have a permission to display an issue?
Ok, so what you need to do is to add the user to a specific group that have access to the project.
How to identify what group??
Go the Project Settings -> Permission -> Browse Project.Check what group the user needs to be a member of.
I'm not sure. How can determine whether the user has permission to display an issue? I checked Issue Permissions but I don't see one that is for display issue.
@terry_soles , if you are not using Issue Security configuration, it is enough to check Browse project permission. Permission can be also adjusted using workflow properties, but let's try it step by step.
Easiest way is to check visibility of the issue with real user
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.