I am using this issue and want to filter our issues that are older than 180 days. However, issues created last week are included in the results. Could you help figure out the filter?
resolution = Unresolved and createdDate >= -180d
Hi @Yuliia Zhyliaieva ,
I think the JQL would rather be :
createdDate <= -180d
For this kind of queries, I use the "basic" search as you get a nice prompt where you can choose the date range :
Let me know if this helps,
--Alexis
Please try the below.
created > -180d and resolution is EMPTY ORDER BY created ASC, updated ASC
Thanks for the advice. Now it looks like the query should be
created <= -180d
Nope, for some reason it shows issues created a couple of days ago. That was my original concern. The filter I applied that I mentioned earlier works - I derived it from basic search
Thanks for the information.
The above is showing all the created issues within these 180 days.
created <= -180d ORDER BY created DESC
The above shows all the issues which are created before (Today-180D) and from starting.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.