How can I share content from my personal Home page with others?
I tried setting the page to Open for everyone, but nobody can see the content.
Can someone explain to me how I can share content from my Home page?
HI @Trond Ivar Heltveit ,
1. Please check the space permissions first. does the users are having access on Space (View All Pages).
2. Check The current page restrictions
3. Check the current's parent page restrictions.
I also have some content which should be restricted in my space, naturally, so how can I maintain both Restricted on a top-level, but still open up some sub-pages?
To view the content in space , the person must have view access on space.
as you having some content to be restricted, you can keep the required pages "restricted". the users view all pages which are unrestricted. if any restriction is applied ton pages those will be hidden / viewable by page level restricted people.
I tried giving a person explicit rights to view the page, clicked Apply, and now it says: "Needs access to space first. Contact a space admin.", but found no way of accepting this request. Me and the confluence administrator is listed as admins. Where/how can I give this access?
Will pick up this conversation later, as I need to take care of some other important issues.My fix for the moment is to just move the entire page into a common space for all of us,but I haven't really figured out yet, or managed, to share content from my own space.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.