Hi,
I've been following this guide: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/writing-user-macros-4485.html
But there is no option to create user macro. Is this still available or is there something we can add on to restore formatting functionality?
Regards
Dean
Hi @Dean de Tongre
User Macros are only available on Confluence Server and not on Confluence Cloud.
Regards, Dominic
@Dean de Tongre
I have 2 questions for you
Based on your answers, I can try to help you.
Best,
Fadoua
Hi Fadoua,
I’m trying to create a user macro, as there is no page break option in the user interface.
We are cloud users.
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-the-code-block-macro/
Let me know if this is what you were looking for.
It is the only option I see available in Cloud. Not that many features like server
Thank you.
That's not what we are looking for. This only let's you highlight code you are working on.
I'm guessing this is more of a pure wiki rather a KB platform with editing tools. We'll work around the page break issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.