Hi guys,
I really need your support here 
We would like for our internal purposes to create a columns by customers with their own statuses in Jira project.
For example:
column 1 with name: Customer x (where I can create stories with their own statuses: to do, in progress, done)
column 2 with name: Customer y (where I can create stories with their own statuses: to do, in progress, done)
column 3 with name Customer z: (where I can create stories with their own statuses: to do, in progress, done)
I am not sure if this is possible because of the workflow in Jira where we have column by default to do, in progress, done that correspond to their status to do, in progress, done.
As I want to use that column (for example to do column) and rename it in customer x, (column in progress and rename it in customer y), but it is probably not possible as this column has its own status and I can change the name of the column but I won't be able to change statuses of the story within that column.
Do you have any proposals? I am open to everything to try.
Thank you guys