I have access to Project Administrator and we have a Classic Business Project with Kanban board. I want to add the ticket type to the card.
I do not have the "..." button like I do on other projects so I cannot edit the board.
Why not?
Hi Rob - Classic Business project boards can not be modified like with Classic Software projects. There is not Board Settings.
You can create a Classic (configurable) board if you like. But you need to set the Location to your profile and then add a shortcut on your sidebar using "Add item".
Thank you, I will try that.
There is no way to create a new board inside the Classic Business Project. Do you mean that I must create and migrate all the tickets across into a project?
no not at all. Just create a filter and save it. Go to the view all boards page and click on Create board Then you can choose the board type and use from existing filter.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.