How do I add a customer complaint option onto my Jira service desk portal?
Add a new request type? Or even a new portal (project) if complaints are going to be handled by a different team.
Hi @Bianca Hildebrand
assuming the customer complaint is another request type, among others that are already existing in your portal, you can simple refer to the guide on how to introduce a new request type:
Please let us know if this helped or if you meant something else.
Regards,Daniel
Thank you, I've created a new request time, I'm now struggling to add it to the portal group, it's only allowing me to add email requests, not my complaints request type.
Hi Daniel
When you create a request type you can add it to a portal group directly.In case you did not check the box to let Jira do this upon creation you can navigate to: Project settings >> Portal groups and by the "+Add request form" you can add the previously created Request Type.If this does not appear there creation most probably was not done correctly.
When I create a new request type it only allows me to populate the below, it doesn't give an option to add it to a portal group.
You'll want to follow through the +add request form
It should let you map a new request type on to an issue type, or add a new issue type (I suspect complaints are probably going to be very differently set up to other issue types, so I'd recommend adding a complaint type)
When you've got the new request/issue type pair, it should appear on the portal.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.