Hi, is there any way to change, for Roadmap view, the Due Date field with a custom date field?
Hi @Renato Francesco Miracco -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I believe that basic roadmaps (like in the Standard edition) rely upon the Due Date field.
As a work-around, you could use changes to the custom date field to set your Due Date with an automation rule. For example:
To learn more about the automation rules, please look at this documentation:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/automate-your-jira-cloud-processes-and-workflows/
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/automation-template-library#/label/all/1453
Best regards,
Bill
Hi @William Sheboy ,
thank you for your response.
I want to have 2 different date:
For this reason I can't use your work-around.
Is there any other possibility?
Renato
Hi Renato,
If you want both of those dates to display on the roadmap, that may be more than the basic roadmaps can do. I suggest that you investigate the advanced roadmaps (with Jira Premium version) or look at marketplace for add-on ideas.
Out of curiousity, is your definition of "End Date" meant to indicate when a work item is forecasted to complete, or something else?
Thanks,
Hi @Bill Sheboy ,
I want to have just one date on the basic roadmaps, the end date, representing the time something should be delivered or completed.
The Due Date is used with the other scope.
Thank you,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.