Assistance required
I want to filter Sub-tasks that have a parent (Epic or User Story)
When I do a search no Epic Link is displayed, when I click on the Sub-Task and view it, an Epic Link is present
Any help would be apreciated
Unfortunately with native Jira you cannot achieve this .
There are few plugins like Scriptrunner JQL Search Extensions for Jira & reports, and other one i think is jql tricks.
I can provide you example of JQL Search Extensions for Jira & reports, because i am using it extensively.
parentIssueType in ("Story", "Task")
it will get all sub tasks whose parent is story or task.
Here is the reference
https://jqlsearchextensions.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SEARCH/pages/3375124/JQL+Reference+Cloud#JQLReference(Cloud)-ParentIssueType
Please let me know if need any other help
Hi Lee,
I can confirm that with ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud you can achieve your requirement of filtering subtasks that have a parent Epic using the subtasksOf() and issuesInEpics() enhanced search functions as documented in the pages here and here which provides examples of how this query can be used.
I hope this information helps.
Regards,
Kristian
This work for me: parent=SC-287
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.