I am making an integration app with jira,I want to retieve 3 details of my account(domain name,email,api token) within that app,I am using python flask to make that app,can you please help me with this?
Hi @Harshit Somani
Have you gotten pass the authentication system to enable connect with an instance?
whats that I didn't understand?I didnt make any progressive steps in this issue,can you explain in detail?Thankyou
@Prince Nyeche - ELFAPP
Hey @Harshit Somani
If you're integrating using flask, especially when creating a connect app. It's either you create with direct REST API using email and token or you use JWT (recommended).Take note that if you're using JWT, you won't have access to email addresses, you need a special API upon approval by Atlassian to be able to access such. However with direct API you can query those.
So my question is, were you able to at least connect to one of the API? Is only if you can do that, then you can retrieve information about the user or any user on the instance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.