It seems that in next gen can I only have one status values per column i.e. if I create a new status in fact I am also creating a new column. is the that correct?If it is correct does anyone know if it is planned to change any time soon?I think in Classic I can have more than one status value per column?
Thank you
Hi @liz ,
Please have a look at these resources
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/How-to-create-multiple-TO-DO-columns-of-different-names-on-a/qaq-p/1424217
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Next-Gen-multiple-done-status-and-closing-sprints/qaq-p/1551619
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Next-gen-questions/Next-Gen-How-to-define-multiple-status-as-resolution-quot-done/qaq-p/1076408
Regards,
Soumyadeep
From: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/whats-new/next-gen#intheworks
Columns and statuses on your boards will be decoupled so you can map multiple statuses to a single column creating a more focused and concise board. We'll even give you a dedicated space to manage it all, helping to distinguish set up things from work things.
Coming this year!
Thank you Paul that is good news... any rough idea Quarter ? ?
Thx Mandal, very useful
Mmm. That's a question for Atlassian! From what I can see it's pretty much due now.
See: https://www.atlassian.com/roadmap/cloud?category=jiraNextGenProjects&
I'd recommend keeping an eye on the weekly release notes to see how the product is developing. See: https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/blog/2021/01
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.