Lets suppose we are testing and I encounter bugs, I want to be able to log a bug against the related Issue. I can see that I can log the bug independently and pick an Issue. What I want to be able to do is be in the Task that is the subject of the test and:
a) log a bug and automatically link to the open Issue
b) see all issues related to an issues - In Trello I did this using a checklist, which linked to another card and would be updated as done when the bug card was marked as complete
c) show number of fixed bugs/number of bugs on the card
I would expect that, because the task has bugs, it cannot be complete and therefore would remain in the testing column. Meanwhile the bugs start their fixing cycle (assuming they are to be fixed in this round). When the bugs have been fixed and tested successfully they will be marked as complete , so:
d) if I update the bug (and I can see on the Task all related bugs) is it shown as complete on the Task
e) if all the bugs relating to a Task are complete can it be auto-updated to complete? (assuming all sub-tasks are also complete.
Currently I a using Next gen which I would prefer to continue with, however... Is any of this possible or is there another way to achieve this in either Next gen or Classic.
Thank you