I'm struggling to find answer even on Google search! I'm relatively new to Agile and various methods. So this is more a question about the methods than Jira (but might overlap). When an Agile project is "delivered", I.e. initial releases in place and working software stable and delivering customer value with a release roadmap thought through... how is the project transitioned to operations? Any guidance welcomed! I'm looking at preparing an 'Agile' proposal / RFP and clearly it's important to define what happens at the end of project funding and moving into opex - maintenance and support and on-going releases.
PS. I'm aware of the DevOps (Devlopement + Operations) model, where development and operations teams work together throughout the execution of the project/product to ease transition. If this is not the case, I'm assuming there would need to be sprints added with Epics / User Stories defined to develop handover documentation (contrary to Agile Manifesto - but necessary here) and further ones for Change Mgt. and User Training (adding value internally to the supplying organisation or ultimate client who needs support).
Thoughts, best practices, sharing real world experience welcomed.
Thank you.
P.S. Perhaps Jira has a 'one-click' button to transition to run?! 