I'm having trouble connecting Confluence to Miro because the cloud wont allow me to log into Miro and attach any of my boards
please advise
thank you
Hi @conrad thompson ,
Welcome to the community!
Please look into these resources
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1217530/miro-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
https://miro.com/works-with-atlassian/
Regards,
Soumyadeep
What errors are you getting when you try to connect?
I’ve already looked at most of the help files on both applications resource pages. That’s how I ended up here as well as tweeting Confluence and Miro
The Miro ask's me to sign in via google and the sign in page loops over and over trying to access the sign in page and never stops until i shut the page with no app connection
That suggests something is wrong with your browser setup, it's blocking, forgetting or dropping the session data that google and Miro want to save and use.
Could you try "incognito mode" and a different browser?
i was hoping that would solve it & it seemed promising at 1st but in both incognito mode & in a different browser (Brave). I also tried safari where it logged in once then also started the glitch loop with no sign in.... from what i understand it needs to sign in everytime i use the plug-in too right? so until i resolve this i dont even have a work around...
I have the problem too, on the browser and in the app. I can't find any help either it is super annoying.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.