Dear Community,
I try to set up Jira in my LEMP-Stack but fail on my reverse NGINX proxy. After trying to set up the proxy i.a.w. Configure Jira server to run behind a NGINX reverse proxy | Jira | Atlassian Documentation I just get back the localhost thingy in my browser:
https://127.0.0.1/jira
Could you help me please to find the mistake in my settings?
My target is to reach: mypage.de/jiraX
I configured my NGinx-config (excerpt; SSL Snippets works with other apps):
upstream php-handler {
server unix:/run/php/php7.4-fpm.sock;
}
server {
listen 80 default_server;
server_name mypage.de 164.251.248.168;
root /var/www;
location ^~ /.well-known/acme-challenge {
proxy_pass http://127.0.0.1:81;
proxy_redirect off;
}
location / {
# Enforce HTTPS
# Use this if you always want to redirect to the DynDNS address (no local access).
return 301 https://$server_name$request_uri;
# Use this if you also want to access the server by local IP:
#return 301 https://$server_addr$request_uri;
}
}
server {
listen 443 ssl http2;
server_name mypage.de 164.251.248.168;
include /etc/nginx/snippets/ssl.conf;
...
location /jiraX {
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Server $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
proxy_pass http://127.0.0.1:91;
client_max_body_size 10M;
}
}
My sublevel-Nginx (the main config links to the this as far I configured my other apps):
server {
server_name 127.0.0.1;
listen 127.0.0.1:91;
root /opt/jira-home;
index index.html index.htm;
location / {
proxy_pass http://127.0.0.1:8081;
}
}(not sure withe the root-path)
Thank you for your support
my server.xml (I just ensabled)
<!-- OPTIONAL,Nginx Proxy Connector with https -->
<Connector port="8081" maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" connectionTimeout="20000" enableLookups="false"
maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" protocol="HTTP/1.1" useBodyEncodingForURI="true" redirectPort="8443" acceptCount="100"
disableUploadTimeout="true" proxyName="mypage.de" proxyPort="443" scheme="https" secure="true"/>
and
<Context path="/jira" docBase="${catalina.home}/atlassian-jira" reloadable="false" useHttpOnly="true">