I have too many broken links when I export my confluence pages. Can I use tiny urls to avoid any special characters in the link?
For example: https://community.atlassian.com/ (Normal link)
https://tinyurl.com/mq4evth (Above link converted to tiny link using a third party website)
Hi @Sanoop Nelliyullaparambath
welcome to this wonderful community
When you 'share' your page there is already a shortened link created.
As browsers are not using any special characters these are replaced by '+' e.g. - I tried recreating your problem by creating a page with special characters - Link on pdf was with special characters
The link is ..... /pages/1267564552/SpQ+c+T+st
Can you specify your problem?
I want to understand what could be the reason my pages are being broken in the live pages but they work fine in the confluence.
I was under the impression that it's only because sometimes I use special characters in the page title - I avoided using special characters like(') in the title and it got resolved. But there are many other pages without any special characters in the title yet those pages are broken when I export them to live page.
What should I trouble shoot here?
please help me understand what you mean by live pages - is that an app?
No, website.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.