I know I'm not leveraging all there is to do in Jira Next Gen. Where's the best place to go to stay up to date with learning the latest features, how to work more efficiently in Jira, etc.?
Hi Katelyn,
You can see the Next-gen roadmap here:
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/whats-new/next-gen#shipped
I say according to John follow the roadmap for new features that are rolled out and keep up with the documentation
As Atlassian updates new features, the best way to follow the information on updates is documentation.
Thanks,
Pramodh
Thank you, John. What about free Next Gen training options to ensure we're leveraging all that we can in Jira?
I came across this: https://training.atlassian.com/free-training-catalog but it appears to have just 20-mins worth of Next Gen training available.
Is there another place I should look?
That's probably your best bet for training. Or finding an Atlassian partner that does training.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.