Last week my Confluence page was displaying perfectly fine. This week I do not have results displaying when the filter contains status not in or status != logic in the filter.
Filter that was working last week.
team in (975) AND issuetype = "EPIC (Feature)" AND (fixversion not in ("EP PI6 Nov18-Feb09") or fixversion is EMPTY) AND status not in ("Done") ORDER BY Rank ASC
Still shows results on the insert screen.
After I insert and Publish instead of showing the results that were on the insert screen it displays: Refresh !Refresh didn't work. Try Again or click an issue to see it in JIRA.
But it is all grayed out so I can't refresh just the JIRA Filter macro insert.
I changed the filter logic to:
team in (975) AND issuetype = "EPIC (Feature)" AND (fixversion not in ("EP PI6 Nov18-Feb09") or fixversion is EMPTY) AND status in ("Done") ORDER BY Rank ASC
And it displays the issues without any issue. I retried changing to status != and got same result as status not in. Then I tried status = and it displays the issues without problem.
Why is status not in or != suddenly causing display issues?