Hi there,
I am facing a pretty frustrating issue when using the Jira Service Desk REST API. In my specific case, when i use the temporary file upload endpoint as documented here:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/service-desk/rest/api-group-servicedesk/#api-rest-servicedeskapi-servicedesk-servicedeskid-attachtemporaryfile-post
It returns a 404 which indicates the service desk does not exit.
I have supplied a valid serviceDeskId of 2 which exists in the system and alternatively, I have tried specifying it using the Project Identifier (https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/service-desk/rest/intro/#project-identifiers) recognised formats such as using ProjectId or ProjectKey instead of serviceDeskId. But to no avail.
The authorization header that I use is valid and has been tested against other REST API endpoints. I have issues with the following calls only - as tested so far.
POST /rest/servicedeskapi/servicedesk/{serviceDeskId}/attachTemporaryFile
and
DELETE /rest/servicedeskapi/servicedesk/{serviceDeskId}/customer
The base64 encoded username and API key used as Authorization header is that of a user who has administrative credentials with the associated service desk / project key / project Id.
As per the documentation if user permissions were an issue, I would have received 403. So, I am not sure why Jira Service Desk REST API returns a weird 404 response when the serviceDeskId exists!
Any help is appreciated.