Hi, I am using a free tier confluence cloud. It is showing that my storage is exceeded. So, I went and deleted a space. But the storage is not freeing up. How can I free up the storage to continue in the free tier?
Storage limits relate to file storage rather than space count. Do you have any files attached to pages anywhere that could be exceeding the limit (2GB)?
Your storage is exceeded not because of many spaces and pages but due to lot of files being uploaded. You have probably exceeded the limit of 2GB. So, in order to resolve the issue, you either delete/remove some files or upgrade your instance.
Hope this helps.
Hi @Sandesha J - like all the answers above make sure you delete/purge your files from the Space Tools, after you deleted some Spaces. Deleting the files from a space its not the only thing you need to do to reduce the storage used, you also need to purge them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.