I cloned a Test within Jira X-ray. All the information was included in the clone except the Test Steps. It was working before but it doesn't seem to be working now. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Nevermind! I figured it out.
What steps did you take? I am having the same issue? I've cloned the same issue (including links and not including them) and none of the steps get copied over. Other Test cases do not have this issue.
Hi @kelsey
When you clone an Xray Test case using the Jira option "Clone," it should clone the Test information, namely the test steps.
If you are using this option and it is not working, it is best to contact Xray Support (http://Xraysupport.getXray.app) to share your configuration so that the support team can investigate further.
Thank you.
Kind regards,Rogerio Paiva [Xray Support Team]
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.