Dear community,
I currently work as a product manager for a team and work on different stories and tasks. Some are only for me personally, some are integradet in the Scrum board for our development team. Now I would like to have ONE single board
- where I can see only my personal tasks (my personal to do list)
- and also the stories of the Scrum Team I choosed to work on or will have to work on (hence, my to do list from the Scrum Boad)
- and also can have my own priorities within this presonal board without affecting of cause the order of the Scrum Team backlog.
Is there a possibility for this? I already tried to create two boards in onw project and have my own tasks invisible for the others through filters, but when I changed the order of my personal backlog to-do-list it also affected the order of my test-backglog for the Scrum Team.
Thanks for your help in advance!