I've seen lots of older posts for a Dead Link Checker for Confluence Server. Is there a non-commercial solution to check for broken links in a Confluence Cloud Space?
Hello @[deleted]! I believe that you are referring to this Knowledge Base article for Confluence Server and Data Center:
Confluence - How to Validate Links
But, to address your question. Yes, it seems that there are vendors in our marketplace that try and address this need. Here, take a look at this search where I filtered specifically to our Cloud solutions for Confluence Cloud:
[Atlassian Marketplace] Confluence Cloud - Broken link search
Let us hear from you!
Just saw this today! Sorry for the late reply but thank you for the good news for the DC and server versions, Diego. What I need is a Cloud version directly from Atlassian.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.