I am using "Team Worklog Reports Lite" that provide to Group By Result on Selected Field,
Its Allowing Group By on Custom Fields (Created by Me) but not showing all Fields ... Some Custom Fields are missing ...
hi @amar jeet singh sindal ,
Please check this link
https://gebsun-confluence.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/TWR/pages/1183645718/Team+Worklog+Reports+-+Report+and+Data+Export
I think it supported only for Jira Default fields.
What types of field are you trying to use for grouping?
Hi @KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Thanks for your quick response, Please check in attached Image , Its Showing "Code Review by" a Custom field created by me . in list ... but there is one mode custom field in my jira "Developed by". which is not showing in this list ...so I am able to check worklog of my reviewers but i am unable to do same for my developers ...Please help ...
Thanks @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- ,
I have a Custom Filed "Developed By", that is not showing in Field Selection List .but another custom Filed "Review By" is showing ...
Please refer below Image.
But what types of field are each of those? And what type of field is developed by?
Developer, who is working on the ticket is mentioned in Developed by Field.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.