Hi,
I stopped receiving email notifications - my email address and notification settings have not changed but I'm not receiving any notifications.
Can anyone help?
Thanks
John Sheard
Hi @John Sheard more context will help - are all notifications gone? Only for some tickets or some actions?
Have you tried reaching out to your instance admin?
Hi @Peter Bengov
Yes all notifications for all actions appear to have stopped. I've seen similar issues discussed by other users in this community. They were caused by an email bouncing for some unknown reason which caused Jira to stop sending notifications. The fix was for an Atlassian Support person to reset something at their end. I'm hoping someone from Atlassian will see this and do the same for me.
You could always speed things up by opening a ticket for the support team: https://support.atlassian.com/
Hi @John Sheard
Have you checked out the Support Documentation regarding Configure email in Jira applications: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-email-in-jira-applications/Are you using the default email in JIRA or were you sending from your own domain?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.