Exploring possibilities of moving customer documentation to Confluence. This will not be possible if we cannot import MS Word files (originally the FrameMaker files) successfully to Confluence.
Hi @Rohit Kumar Singh ,
So what is exactly going on? Any error message? Could you describe your steps that you are doing, so that we can try to reproduce?
The following error message displays when I use the Word Import (beta) option. Is it because the file contains graphics and other design element?
Hi ,
Where you find word import (beta).
I just uploaded a word document from below settings
I Opened a page in confluence.
Page settings
Advanced details
Import Word Document.
After the import , the following dialog box appered
And the upload is successful.
Yes, thank you. I can see the option under Advanced Details.
Try the following steps.
See if this way it works for you.
Not sure if both these options, the one you showed and this one, are same or different?
It's for pages templates i think. Not for importing in to a page.
See this: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/Importing-MS-Word-and-Google-Docs-into-Confluence-just-got/ba-p/1460947
I'm aware of this new feature.
in same link you shared. the last commenter also posted same kind of error.
you can raise a support request by mentioning the link and your error.
Yes, I will be doing so.
Thank you for your time on this issue, Anvesh.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.