I have an old local Jira version 6.3.12, and I like to save one or a few of the projects there and move to our Jira cloud version, that already have some projects.
Do i even need to bother, or is it better to start a copy and paste session to create new issued with the old text?
I found some info about how to export and import, but it is not clear how to only import one project. The old Jira has a "Import project" choise that looks promising, but I don't see it in the cloud version.
So far I tried the "Import from external system/Jira-server-or-cloud" which only leads to full restore I think.
I was also trying to export issues from just one project, but I think the csv/excel file JIra produces is not at all compatible with Jira import??
Our system is quite small, so it is probably not impossible to do it issue by issue, but nice to hear if I have some automatic options. Also it is just the issues list I need, users, assignments etc. we need to go thru anyway.